2014年9月8日月曜日

the summer vacation is over...(very short summary)

 I have not opened this blogger site for about one month...
 Now, I would like to write about my summer vacation.
 First, I felt this summer vacation was so short because I spent over one month in Canada.
I stayed in Canada from Jul.6 to Aug. 17. I studied English almost every day, and I talked a lot with people in Victoria and my friends. I was very happy when I could make my friends from foreign countries. I made a promise with my friends from Taiwan to meet in Taipei. I am looking forward to seeing them!!!!! Anyway, this studying abroad was best, the most special memory ever. I wanna say thank you to everyone who helped me.
 After I came back to Japan, I went Kamikochi, and hiked Mt.kitahodakadake. There were so many rocky stretches. Thus, my knees had pains. However, I forgot these pains when I completed hiking and I could stand the top of this mountain. My condition was absolutely not well, but I enjoyed.
 This summer vacation motivated me to study more in the autumn term. Keep going!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿